Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zoo lights

I've always told Dale that zoo lights HAS to be one of our family Christmas traditions. I just LOVE Zoo Lights! I LOVE Christmas lights in general, they are one of my favorite things about Christmas and I get annoyed when not enough people put them up (how dare they!).

I wish I could say we had a blast at zoo lights this year. Honestly, it was quite miserable. It wasn't the weather (it was actually a nice night, chilly but no wind), it wasn't that we forgot warm jackets, it was my stubborn little 3 year old girl! I know the picture below this post might make you think otherwise, but the train ride was the only time she was happy. In fact, about 20 minutes into it she said "I want to go home" and I could not have agreed more.

Oh well, you can't win them all and there is always next year!




No comments: