Monday, December 7, 2009

Rockin' around the Christmas tree

We put the Christmas tree up the other night and had so much fun doing it. Dale turned on the Christmas tunes, we lit some candles and the house felt so festive! We get a family ornament every year and this year Dale and I got teary eyed over one particular ornament, Zues's. I remember the first year we had him he had so much fun playing with the tinsel. He'd get it in his mouth and shake it all around and growl at it! LOL.

Ashlee had fun and really got into the tree decorating. It was so cute, she kept saying "Its soooo bootiful (beautiful)!" At the end I took a step back to look at our masterpiece and there was quite a collection of ornaments all around the bottom! I just LOVE Christmas this year. It is so wonderful seeing it through the eyes of a 3 year old. Everything is so exciting and beautiful!



I had a heck of a time figuring out how to adjust the flash so the lights would show up on the picture and be in focus. Photographer I am NOT.

No comments: