Monday, December 21, 2009

An early Christmas

The best Mammy and Papa ever!

Adorable Baby Eli, my sister's newest addition
The Birthday kids, Zachy (5) and Ashlee (3)

My gorgeous sister and Ashlee
Papa, Mamy and Ashlee with Ashlee's COOL birthday cake!
Silly family picture (poor Ashlee had 102 degree fever, but we had to have her in it)
Me and my sis
My sister's boys: Zachy, Eli and Addison
Ashlee and I went to visit my family out in Kansas for an early holiday celebration. Its so much cheaper and much less hassle to travel off peak. And hey, we can channel the Christmas spirit anytime, right?

I wanted to take Ashlee sledding so bad (my parents have the BEST sledding hills on their property), but the poor little peanut had a 102-103 degree fever most of the time we were there. I'm just happy she's better (I thought for sure it was H1N1). She did feel much better the last 2 days so we were able to have a duo birthday celebration for her and Zachy. As usual, my parents spoiled her rotten! She got a new camera (Little Tykes version) that takes real digital pics and video! It is so neat! She hasn't gotten real into it yet, but I think its a gift she'll treasure down the road when she's a bit older. My sister and her family got Ashlee some cut dress up jewlery that lights up (LOVE IT)! Most of all it was a wonderful time spent with my family who I miss so much everyday. I can't wait until the next time we are out there again. Hopefully there will be snow so we can go sledding. Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You want to know one of my favorite things about this post? I know where the sweater came from that your new nephew is wearing in his solo picture!!! :)