Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ashlee's first Christmas "program"

I am dreading seeing myself when Ashlee gets involved in sports. I WILL be the psycho mom in the stands! You should have seen me at her first little school Christmas program, I was SO excited. I didn't care that they were going to sing only 4 songs! This is my baby girl we are talking about! :) So I rounded up the Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and 4 cousins to join my cheering section. The school was lucky my family isn't in town too or we would have taken up the whole classroom!

The class lined up in their cute little Santa's hats and started singing. There were 3-4 kids that belted it out pretty good, the rest just stood there, one little girl even laid on the ground (LOVE IT). Ashlee was one of the ones who just stood there. She didn't sing a word, didn't smile, nothing. Hilarious! Well, at least she didn't lay on the ground!
********************************************
Ashlee in her cute Christmas dress before school. She looks so grown up to me!

Ashlee and some of her friends at school. There are so many cute little girls in her class!

The group lined up singing (not Ashlee though)!

Ashlee and Jayden, one of her friends at school that she talks about all the time

Proud mama! Ashlee was still embarassed when it was done and would not look at the camera or even talk to any of her cousins!

Ashlee and dadda, he finally got her to smile! Of course we were in the car, but oh well!

Ash and her cousins. Thanks for coming to support her!

1 comment:

Burridge said...

OMG she is so stinkin adorable!

If it makes you feel better...my Ashley was painfully shy at that same age and actually had to be held by her teacher for her entire Christmas Program. :)

PS...I LOVE your hair color!