Thursday, October 29, 2009

A visit from mammy and papa

As I have said before, I soooooooooooo wish my mom and dad lived here! There are so many fun things I would love for them to enjoy with us. Sigh...but them being far away makes us enjoy our time with them that much more! They came out to visit this past weekend for a few days and it couldn't have been better timing. I've been having alot of problems with my back lately, so it was nice to have a little break and some help taking care of (entertaining) Ashlee. We had a great time hanging out around the house (they helped me with some much needed fixes), visiting Anderson Farms, checking out the haunted house (my mom and dad loved it), and playing, playing and MORE playing! We were so sad to see them go, in fact, the minute we got home Ashlee looked at me and said "Let's go get mammy and papa".
We already can't wait to go visit them in December (or as Ashlee would say "SOON")!

**********************************************************
Papa and Ashlee being silly

We took a trip up to Anderson Farms, my favorite place to visit in the fall!

Dadda and Ash having fun on the train
The barrel train. My legs barely fit in it!

Dadda and Ash, how cute
Ashlee got to ride a horse for the first time! She loved it.
Papa, Mammy and Ash

Bath time!

Look at those beautiful smiles!
They were modeling their watches!


No comments: