Thursday, October 29, 2009

Princess Pumpkin

(Sorry for the grainy pictures. I took these with my camera phone since our REAL camera is in the shop! )




Dale actually got a night off in October. I think this is the 2nd time in 13 years the Haunted House has not opened. WOW.
**Ashlee and I were definately not complaining to have daddy home!!***
We took advantage of this rare opportunity and finally carved our pumpkin! Ashlee came up with the design and even helped with the drawing. Dale did most of the cleaning, carving and art work, but somehow I got stuck with sticking my hand in and scooping out the goopy insides! Ok, maybe I like that part, but don't tell anyone. LOL. Ashlee thought it was hilarious and would touch it, but not stick her hands inside the pumpkin.
So, "Princess Pumpkin" (named by Ashlee of course) joined our family last night. We are so happy to have her (him?) around for the holiday fun!

No comments: