Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i don't think i'm in charge anymore...

a blonde haired, blue eyed, 2 year old little cutie has taken over. Really, I don't know why I bother sometimes, she's got it all under control. Our conversation at bed time last night:

Me: Ok Ash, time for bed.

Ash (goes to her door and holds the door open): you go to bed now mama. you close your eyes and turn your tv off.

me (chuckling): ok, night-night. i love you.

Ash: i wuv you. you tell me if you don't want to go to work and you go to school with me. you tell me if you go to work. i go to school.

me (still chuckling): ok honey. sounds good!

Ash: now you go lay in bed and close your eyes!

Now, who can argue with that?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so adorable!! She is such a cutie. We miss you guys, but love reading about fun things like this!