Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Patchin' We Went!

and was it ever HOT! Denver set a new record high on Sunday, and that's the day we picked to head to Chatfield for their pumpkin festival. Whoo-hooo, I should have worn shorts and a tank top!

We met my best friend Brooke, her 10 month old Lexi, and Brooke's mom, Toni, at the festival. They had all kinds of rides and blow up obsticle courses, face painting, tractor rides, vendor booths, FOOD, a corn maze and of course the pumpkin patch. I was a bit disappointed in the patch, there were few pumpkins left and what was there was stomped on and smooshed (Ashlee said the pumpkins had "owies"). I'll be honest with you, I wasn't that impressed with the festival. It was over priced, and nothing was included in the ticket price except the patch and maze. Next year we will definately go back to Anderson Farms.

However, we still had a great time and got some cute pictures!








No comments: