Thursday, September 9, 2010

What we did most Tuesdays this summer...

The kiddos did alot of this....
We did some of this....
Us girls did a TON of this...

Oh, and my favorite part, some of THIS...


I have to add that this always came AFTER a great workout at the gym! I just loved having such a wonderful support system for excercising. It makes it so much more enjoyable! Danni, Sarah and I (later joined by Audra and her son Brooks) had such an awesome summer working out, eating (Sarah and Danni always made some wonderful dish while I picked up something at Wal-Mart!!!), watching the kiddos have a blast in the pool, and partaking in some fun of our own with our drink of the week! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those really were wonderful Tuesdays! Miss them already with school starting, but what fun!!