Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 lucky girls

Last Wednesday, Ash and I were in a pretty bad car accident just down the street from our house on Smoky Hill and Tower Road. I was going through the intersection at about 40 (had a solid green) when this girl did a U-y right into me. I was going so fast and the impact was so great it threw us up over the curb, past the sidewalk and into the grass. I am so thankful that we didn't flip. I am so thankful that 6 years ago I decided to buy a big SUV. I am so thankful that it hit my side and not Ashlee's. I am thankful there were no cars when I swerved to the right. I am so thankful that my beutiful daughter was just scared and not hurt. I am so thankful that the other people were not hurt either.

And yes, I am super thankful they had insurance. :)

1 comment:

Joya said...

Wow! You do have a lot to be thankful for! I'm really happy that you were all so lucky :)