Sunday, September 26, 2010

Please don't go...

that's right summer, I'm talking to you.
*********************************************************
I'm already missing fun at Cherry Creek...

Awesome tubing in Deckers...
Running through the sprinklers....

Fun at the playground...


Free raspberries from my little raspberry bush that sprouted up from the neighbor's!

My little peanut in a swimsuit! Nothing cuter...


Fingerpainting out on the back deck...

Backyard pool fun with friends...


not to mention the walks, bike rides, planting flowers, picnics, boating, breakfast out on the deck, butterflies, birdies, grasshoppers, more bike rides and walks, the zoo, the pool, driving with my sunroof open, drinking wine on the deck, sleepovers with cousins, putt putt golf, etc.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We will so miss summer too! But I am quite excited for playing in the leaves and warm chai on the deck, and more chili's and soups and things. But I am with you, definitely more of a summer girl!!