Thursday, July 29, 2010

TUBING!

The kiddos: Anthony, Jacob, Kira, Camden and Ash
Dj, Shaylee, Dede, Camden and Anthony taking a break in between rapids!
Dj going down a rapid! Doesn't it look like a blast?
Camden taking a shot down a rapid with Dj right behind him.
Phew! They made it!
Me and Ash taking watching everyone from the bridge.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I've lived in Colorado since I was 15 and never been tubing. It is hands-down my new favorite weekend activity! It is SO much fun and a great way to see beautiful Colorado! We went up to Boulder a few weekends ago and tubed Boulder Creek. We had planned on a nice, easy, lazy ride down a river...Boulder Creek is NOT that! So much so that all the kids except Camden and Anthony got out after about 100 ft...even Uncle Steven! Ashlee didn't even get in, but the next day she said to me "Mom, I had fun rivering!"

1 comment:

Joya said...

i am jealous too! I miss Boulder, I miss Colorado, and I miss tubing!