Friday, July 16, 2010

Ashlee's first dance class


Last week Ashlee had her very first dance class! She was SO excited that we had to do a countdown for the 7 days before. When the teacher told me that parents had to wait outside because it was too much of a disruption, I was pretty nervous how it would go down with lil' peanut. However, when the time came I showed her where I was going to sit and she gave me a kiss and smile and said "Bye"! I was extremly impressed with my shy little girl! Everytime I looked in the window she was doing exactly what the teacher had asked and with a big smile on her face! After class the first thing she told me was "I listened to my teacher and got a sticker!"
Oh, I forgot to mention that my little cutie was the only one not in a black leotard and pink tights. Apparently there is a dress code for 3 year old dance classes! :)

No comments: