Thursday, April 23, 2009

Major breakthrough!

I would like to preface this with I hope I am not oversharing. I'm not sure what's proper blog ettiquette!!

I must say, the potty training has gone quite well. We had a setback a few days ago because we were out on the road ALL day, but its been great since then. Well, except for big ol' #2! Poor little Ash refused to do it on the potty, making herself all plugged up. Then today, out of the blue, she did it twice on the potty! Here's another big one...while we were out at Kohl's she TOLD ME she had to go peepee on the potty.

Major milestones....we are well on our way to NO MORE DIAPERS!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm jealous! I don't want to buy diapers anymore either! That is such great news for Ashlee, what a big girl. You tell her that her future mother in law is so proud of her!