Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthdays and fall fun!

Ash and cousin MacKenzie
The whole gang
No, they aren't really 621, but those were the only numbers I had! :)

My lil' peanut, what a smile!

The kids had so much fun running and jumping in the HUGE piles of leaves that Dj
thought he'd get in on the action!

That swing is the best $5 I've ever spent on a toy. It gets so much use from kids of ALL ages!

Ashlee and her cousins Kaylei and Jacob

Getting a push from grandpa on the swing

************************************************
Dj's birthday was Friday (35, where does time go?) and his mom's was last week, so we thought we'd have the family over for a little joint celebration! I made their favorite, spice cake with cream cheese frosting and ice cream! Yum! I'm happy to say there is cake leftover for me to devore tomorrow.
Before we celebrated, we went outside (what a gorgeous day) to pile up all the leaves and let the kids run around and jump in them! It was so fun and we got some great pictures! Afterwards, Dj and Justin raked up all the leaves, thank you SO much!
Happy birthday Dj and Judy!

No comments: