Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tiny Town was a BIG hit!

that was some GOOD ice cream!
Here comes the train dada!
Whoa...I can fit in here!

Me and my princess...I'd like to mention she will NOT let me brush her hair anymore.

Waiting for the train


What's in there?

She really was having fun!

We finally made the huge trek up to Tiny Town. Ok, its only a 30 minute drive but all this time I thought it was SO far and that's why we never went. Ashlee just loved it, and I mean LOVED it. She ran around to all the "wittle houses", peeked inside and asked "what's in there?". Of course whatever she saw inside the little house was the CUTEST thing ever! She loved the train, as did Dale and I, and they have a great playground to enjoy as well. I highly suggest visiting this little gem in the foothills!

No comments: