Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who doesn't love Choo-choo trains??

because I think ALL 2 year olds do! I heard of Belleview Park from a good friend last week and thought "we HAVE to go there"! So we met up with our favorite boys (and adorable baby Leah of course) and their moms and went! You see, I am in Super-Mom mode right now. Unfortunately, I have to venture back into the working world very soon. So I am bound and determined to live everyone of these last days of freedom with Ashlee to the fullest. My heart aches just thinking about sitting behind a desk and missing her saying something cute or doing something silly. Then I try to remind myself how fortunate I am to have been home with her the last year and a half. *sigh*
Anyway, back to the AWESOME park! There is a train that goes around the entire park, even over a bridge and through a tunnel. They have 2 huge playgrounds, lots of shade to picnic under, and a petting zoo complete with a fake cow but real pig, goats and horse. The best part you ask? The train and zoo are only $1 each! Here are some pictures from our adventure!
She loved the goats...
and the sheep...


and the pig!

Check it out guys!
Here comes the train!
Carson giving Tyler some love. So cute!

Posing with the Belleview Park train

Crazy girl!
Riding the airplane with Tyler

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Once upon a time there was a girl named Laura who updated her blog. No one has heard from her in a long time, we miss her. The end.
Like my story?? :)