Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blowing bubbles...

I don't have any pictures to post, but I just had to write about Ashlee's swimming lessons. You see, I put her in swim lessons last week and was pretty nervous how she would do. We went swimming alot last summer, but she was always more interested in eating than getting in the pool! These lessons are not just the kind were you splash around, they actually work with you and your child on learning to SWIM. At any rate, my worries were unwarranted. Ashlee is a total natural in the pool. Just today at her 2nd lesson she let me put her under water 6 TIMES! She abslutely LOVES the time in the pool and the rest of the day she talks about "blowing bubbles". I am so happy that she loves the water because her mommy and daddy are fishes themselves!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so great! Way to go Ashlee, you awesome girl! Maybe you fishies can go swimming with us fishies sometime soon!

PAUL, AMANDA & HAYDEN KENT said...

I just saw your blog for the first time and I have to say you have a beautiful family! It was good to see you at Monkey Bizness the other day. Hope to see you more often!