Monday, November 24, 2008

My Favorite Things-2008 Edition

I was tagged by a high school friend (thanks again Roxanne) for this year's My Favorite Things. So here it goes, here are 20 of my favorite things for 2008!

1) Orowheat Oatnut bread-yum.

2) Kickboxing class- I am so happy to get back into this 1 year after my back surgery!

3) My Ipod Nano- Dale got it for me for Valentines day and I don't know what I would do without it.

4) The playground & zoo- having a 1 1/2 year old this summer made me discover the kid in me all over again!

5) My newly organized closet- I finally came to the realization that I will never be a size medium again and got rid of all my clothes that didn't fit. I can't tell you how depressing and liberating this was all at the same time!

6) The Biggest Loser & Entourage- I love these shows.

7) Our family blog- I just started it a few months ago and I am already so hooked.

8) Craigslist- I am a bargain hunter at heart and this website is like crack to me! :)

9) White House/Black Market jeans- they make jeans for WOMEN that look fantastic. (actually, all their clothes are gorgeous)!

10) Red wine (Malbec preferrably)- I really like to drink my wine...

11) Mary Kay mascara- this is the bomb.

12) Ralph Lauren Blue perfume- I have been wearing this for years and I still get compliments.

13) My new "darker" hair- I have been highlighting my hair blonde for years, and I loved it, but I was getting sick of the roots. Soo, no more roots!

14) Starbucks Chai Lattes- if I could I would have one every morning.

15) My book club- I love being a part of this wonderful group of girls.

16) Water for Elephants- my favorite book by far this year! A must read!

17) Fuzzy socks- so warm and comfy.

18) Comcast DVR- I never miss a show anymore!

19) A Fire in the fireplace- so romantic.

20) Our new camcorder- they've come a long way since we purchased our last one in 2006!

**Funny, that was harder than I thought!! Now, Sarah Guibord, TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

2 comments:

The Whites said...

WOW!! How great it is to hear from you!! You and Dale look great and your beautiful Ashlee is darling!! Thanks so much for posting!!

Sarah said...

Gee, how did I know you would tag ME!!! Well, I suppose I'll have to start thinking now. Man, making my brain work hurts!! :)