Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! First I'd like to say the weather here was AMAZING! It was about 60 degrees at 6pm and no one had to wear a coat all night! I don't ever remember having such beautiful weather on Halloween when I was a kid! Ashlee had a BLAST on her first trick-or-treating adventure. We went with her cousins Camden, Kira, MacKenzie, and Jacob, they were all so cute! In the beginning, I had to carry Ashlee quite a bit and she kept telling me she wanted to go home after every house. By the end, she got the hang of it and said "tik-teat" at the door and"more-more" after every house, carried her own bag, and wouldn't even hold my hand! Then we went up to the Haunted house were she ate some candy and played with her cousins. She didn't get to bed until around 10:30 and she wasn't fussy at all! We hope you all had as much fun this Halloween as we did!
Ashlee the pirate! Argh!
The whole gang, Ashlee, Kira, Kaylie, Camden, Brooklynn, Jacob and MacKenzie
Trick or Treat!!
Kira, MacKenzie and Ashlee...aren't they so cute?

No comments: