Sunday, April 11, 2010

BIG girl Bed!

Wow. Where does time go? It seems like just yesterday we were putting together Ash's crib, and now we are converting her toddler bed to a big girl bed! Seriously?
Ash LOVES her new bed! She sleeps great in it and hasn't rolled out once (crossing my fingers)! So do Dale and I, her bed is soooo comfy and its much nicer to lay in it and read her books than on the floor. I also love the cute little flower and lady bug bedding my parents bought her for Easter. It matches everything perfectly (especially the giant ladybug pillow she already had)! Thanks mammy and papa!

Lately Ashlee has been talking alot about "growing up" (probably because I mention how much BIGGER she's getting everyday)!! She's always reminding me how she's growing "big and strong". She loves to reach her hands as high as she can and run around the house seeing what new things she can touch. It was so funny, the other day I said "Ashlee, you sure are getting big" she quickly replied "No mom, I already am!" :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love love the bed! That bedding set is adorable and she looks so big in a big girl bed!!