Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gymnastics- Ashlee's fav!

Ash on the beam.  This is her favorite event and probably her best too.

Performing a cartwheel!  She's getting the hang of it.

Ok, this is just her looking pretty darn cute!

More beam.


Doing a front flip on the tramp.

Ash with her certificate.  Way to go pumpkin!

Ashlee and her buddy, Lenja!

Dale and I have always secretly hoped Ashlee would love sports because we both did and they were such an important part of our lives growing up.  So you can imagine how elated we both are that she is becoming quite the little athlete.  The kid is SO strong, seriously, her guns are huge for a 4 year old girl.  I'm super excited because she loves loves loves gymnastics and she's pretty good at it.  I am praying that she sticks with it cause I can already picture Dale and I in the stands cheering her on at her meets.  Ok, I'll probably be psycho mom and screaming in the stands, but we'll talk about that later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Psycho mom screaming is always good! You are just not allowed to become a "gym mom"! I too am SO excited that she loves gymnastics!! I have to live vicariously through someone since my boys won't be doing it ;)