Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy 4th birthday Ashlee!

Seriously, 4 years ago my baby girl took a hold of my heart and has never let go since.  Our little peanut is so full of spunk, sassyness, smarts, and sweetness.  Things I always want to remember about her at this age:

1) I'm pretty sure "Why" is her favorite word
2) When she asks me to do her a favor she says "Mom, can you do me a favorite?" and "yellow" is "lellow"
3) She can count to 20 in Spanish and knows about 40 other Spanish words and is getting great at associating letters with the sounds they make and is starting to spell words by sounding them out
4) She can write her name (with a little help with the "s")
5) She still LOVES Dora
6) Is OBSESSED with lip gloss, makeup and nail polish
7) She loves her preschool and teachers and her best little buddy is Lina
8) Is a great eater, but her favs are mac n' cheese, broccoli, lunch meat, pickles, string cheese, any sort of berry, cheerios, rice and anything with lemon juice or mustard on it
9)  She can NOT drink enough chocolate milk
10) She's a bit TV obsessed (Team Umizoomi, Dora, Diego, Ni-Hao, Fresh Beat Band, etc) and I'm constantly having to limit the time in front of the tube
11) She has excellent manners
12) Loves her gymnastics class, but is not so found of dance
13) Begs to be tickled!!!!!
14) She still loves books and reading to her every night is something I treasure dearly.
15) She loves anything outdoors, riding her bike or scooter, swinging, the playground,walking Lulu, planting flowers with mom, etc
16) She loves to help me make dinner
17) She is quite the little artist.  She loves drawing Dale, myself and even Lulu pictures and lights up when we tell her how beautiful they are.  She will then go and hang them on the fridge for us!


My gorgeous 4 year old!

No comments: