Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bzzz bzzz, here come the bees!

Ashlee with Pickle the Pumpkin

Our little swarm and Camden (aka Dr. Awesome)

Me and my little bumblebee

Dr. Awesome and the 2 cutest bees you've ever seen!
The kiddos trick or treating

 Happy Halloween!  Once again, we got lucky and had gorgeous weather on Halloween.   Ashlee, myself, Aunt Jen and Kira all dressed up as bees...we were a little swarm!  I'm glad my sister-in-law talked me into dressing up this year, it was actually fun!  Camden was Dr. Awesome and Kyle, the neighbor, was Mario.  They were such a cute group and had so much fun together.  Its funny, about an hour into it both Kira and Ashlee were sooo done!  I, the old parent, had to talk them into getting more candy (what's wrong with that picture???)!!  Of course, the glass of red wine in my hand had nothing to do with me wanting to trick or treat more....nah!

No comments: