Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday Ashlee!

On her birthday, Dale and I took Ash out for ice cream at her favorite place...McDonald's! I always said I would not be "THAT" mom and here I am, taking my kid to McDonald's. Look how happy she is though! A week later we had a small birthday party for Ash at our house. We had a great time celebrating with friends and family. Needless to say, at the end of the party Ashlee's toy room looked like a tornado had hit it! I was pretty impressed that when it came time to sing Ash happy birthday she sat there and took it all in. My shy little girl didn't run screaming into the next room! :) We are making strides! Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our lil' peanuts 3rd birthday!

Ash and her cousin, Jacob. What gorgeous smiles!

My Princess and her birthday balloons.

Gorgeous girls Jeannie and her daughter, Hailey
Ashlee giving Carson one heck of a hug!
Ash and her crazy Uncle Justin
This was the best I could do to get a picture of the 5 amigos. They were way too busy playing!
The best babysitter ever, Taylor, with Ash and Tyler. Ashlee loving her new Princess vanity and lip gloss. She is SUCH a girlie-girl!

No comments: